Traveling Luck for Mys Sal'-Navolok, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Sal'-Navolok?What's around Mys Sal'-Navolok?
Wikipedia near Mys Sal'-Navolok
Where to stay near Mys Sal'-Navolok
Also known as Mys Salo-Navalok, Solo-Navolok
The timezone in Mys Sal'-Navolok is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:05 and Sunset at 22:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.8167°
Satellite map around Mys Sal'-Navolok
Loading map of Mys Sal'-Navolok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Sal'-Navolok, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vyg (0km)
- Shizhnya (0.8km)
- Torlov (3.2km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (3.9km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (4.6km)
- Soroka (4.6km)
- Malyy Petruchey (6.7km)
- Uda (7.5km)
- Sukhovskaya (12.1km)
- Kuzreka (13.4km)
- Chërnyy (13.7km)
- Chërnaya (16.3km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (19.4km)
- Leypruchey (19.4km)
- Kums-Ruchey (23.1km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (23.5km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (1.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.7km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (0.8km)