Traveling Luck for Ostrova Sennukhi, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Sennukhi?What's around Ostrova Sennukhi?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Sennukhi
Where to stay near Ostrova Sennukhi
Also known as Sennukhi, Senukha Islands, Senukha Islets
The timezone in Ostrova Sennukhi is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:32 and Sunset at 22:38. It's light
Latitude. 64.8414°, Longitude. 35.5947°
Satellite map around Ostrova Sennukhi
Loading map of Ostrova Sennukhi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Sennukhi, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (2.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (2.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (14.8km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (17.3km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (17.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zhuzhmuy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (19.9km)
- Pes'ya Luda (20.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (20.8km)
- Ostrov Pulya Luda (21.1km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (23km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (24.6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zhuzhmuy (24.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (24.8km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (25.3km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (26.6km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (29.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (29.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (29.5km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (29.6km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (30.7km)
- Ostrov Konëv (31.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (30.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (20.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (30.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (30.5km)