Traveling Luck for Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda?What's around Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda
Where to stay near Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda
Also known as Ostrov Severnyy, Severni Perkh Luda, Syevernaya Perkh-Luda Island
The timezone in Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 36.4333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda
Loading map of Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (0km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (3.2km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (4.2km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (5.8km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (6.1km)
- Ostrov Potulay (6.7km)
- Ostrov Yatko (7.8km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (9.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (9.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (9.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (12.4km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (12.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (15.4km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (15.6km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (16.9km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (17km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (19.1km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (19.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (20.4km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (21km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (21.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (23.5km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (24.1km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (24.6km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (27km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (27.5km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (27.6km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (29.5km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (29.8km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (29.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (27.3km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (29.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (25.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Stamik Gryaznogubskiy (25.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kolezhma (29.4km)