Traveling Luck for Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy?What's around Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy?
Wikipedia near Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy
Where to stay near Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy
Also known as Nizhniy Kemskiy Stamik, North Kemski Reef, Severni Kem Stamik
The timezone in Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:22 and Sunset at 14:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1667°, Longitude. 35.2667°
Satellite map around Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy
Loading map of Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stamik Severnyy Kemskiy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Terroikha (19.8km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (20km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (20.8km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (21.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (22.9km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (23km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (23.5km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (23.5km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (25.3km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (25.4km)
- Pes'ya Luda (25.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (27.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (27.2km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (27.6km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (27.6km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (27.8km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (28.2km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (28.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (28.3km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (28.4km)
- Ostrov Senukha (28.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (0.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (26.9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (18.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (17.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (9.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (25.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (17.4km)