Traveling Luck for Gora Shavrukha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Gora Shavrukha?What's around Gora Shavrukha?
Wikipedia near Gora Shavrukha
Where to stay near Gora Shavrukha
Also known as Sauramaki, Sauramäki
The timezone in Gora Shavrukha is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 00:23 and Sunset at 21:03. It's light
Latitude. 66.4064°, Longitude. 33.6703°
Satellite map around Gora Shavrukha
Loading map of Gora Shavrukha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Shavrukha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (4.3km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (4.7km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (5.8km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (10.3km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (10.8km)
- Ostrov Keret' (11km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (12.4km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (12.5km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (12.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (13.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Navolok (13.8km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (13.9km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (14.3km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (14.3km)
- Ostrov Lushov (14.4km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (14.6km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (15.2km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (16km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (16.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (16.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (11.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (13.3km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Keretskiy (16.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (15.8km)
Airports close to Gora Shavrukha
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (212.8km)