Traveling Luck for Ozero Sheleynoye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Sheleynoye?What's around Ozero Sheleynoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Sheleynoye
Where to stay near Ozero Sheleynoye
Also known as Seleinjarvi, Seleinjärvi
The timezone in Ozero Sheleynoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 34.6333°
Satellite map around Ozero Sheleynoye
Loading map of Ozero Sheleynoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Sheleynoye, in Kareliya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Olimpii (11.6km)
- Letnerechenskiy (13.9km)
- Sosnovets (14.9km)
- Vygostrov (15.7km)
- Mat'-Gora (17.6km)
- Ramoye (18km)
- Shizhnya (19km)
- Tunguda Vtoraya (20.4km)
- Sukhoye (20.5km)
- Shuyevaraka (21.1km)
- Letnyaya Vtoraya (21.7km)
- Belomorsk (23.3km)
- Sal'navolok (23.6km)
- Udozero (24.1km)
- Krasnaya Gorka (24.2km)
- Pushnoy (24.8km)
- Okunevaraka (25.4km)
- Nakkhanoye (25.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kil'bo (10.1km)
- Letnyaya (12.4km)
- Chërnaya (14.8km)
- Kuz-Ruchey (16km)
- Levashko (16.6km)
- Kuzreka (17.8km)
- Uda (19.5km)
- Malyy Petruchey (19.6km)
- Vyg (21.5km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (21.5km)
- Sukhovskaya (21.9km)
- Shizhnya (21.9km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (22km)
- Torlov (22.4km)
- Soroka (24.3km)
- Kums-Ruchey (24.5km)
- Tunguda (24.9km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (25.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kharina (23.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sredniye Levëshki (21.4km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (23.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Kuz (24km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (19.4km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (21.9km)