Traveling Luck for Mys Sholombrodskiy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Sholombrodskiy?What's around Mys Sholombrodskiy?
Wikipedia near Mys Sholombrodskiy
Where to stay near Mys Sholombrodskiy
Also known as Mys Shalaibrodskiy, Shalombrodskiy
The timezone in Mys Sholombrodskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:30 and Sunset at 15:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0300°, Longitude. 34.6053°
Satellite map around Mys Sholombrodskiy
Loading map of Mys Sholombrodskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Sholombrodskiy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sukhogubskoye (6.1km)
- Ozero Sukhogubskoye (6.2km)
- Ozero Krivoye (9.9km)
- Ozero Nizhnyaya Kyuvikanda (13.4km)
- Ozero Rybnoye (15.9km)
- Ozero Vilovatoye (16.2km)
- Ozero Pozenskoye (16.5km)
- Ozero Ileykino (17.1km)
- Ozero Maloye Pozenskoye (18.8km)
- Ozero Kruglaya Lamba (20.1km)
- Ozero Devich'ye (20.1km)
- Ozero Rybnoye (20.9km)
- Ozero Verkhnyaya Kyuvikanda (21.2km)
- Ozero Dorokhovo (21.2km)
- Ozero Poperechnaya Lambina (21.4km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (21.5km)
- Ozero Plotich'ya Lambina (22km)
- Ozero Salma Lambina (22.3km)
- Ozero Pizemskoye (22.9km)
- Ozero Morozovo (23.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Rigochnyye (20.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (23.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Sonostrovskaya Salma (22.5km)