Traveling Luck for Guba Shuyeretskaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Shuyeretskaya?What's around Guba Shuyeretskaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Shuyeretskaya
Where to stay near Guba Shuyeretskaya
Also known as Shuiskaya Bay, Shuyskaya Guba
The timezone in Guba Shuyeretskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:27 and Sunset at 14:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. 34.9000°
Satellite map around Guba Shuyeretskaya
Loading map of Guba Shuyeretskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Shuyeretskaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (3.7km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (4.6km)
- Ostrov Konëv (5.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (6.6km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (7.6km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (13km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (15.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (15.6km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (18.3km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (18.3km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (19.5km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (21.5km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (21.9km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (22.8km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (24km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (25.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (25.5km)
- Ostrov Yak (25.5km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (26.5km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (26.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (14.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (23.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (27.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (19.9km)