Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya?What's around Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya
Where to stay near Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya
Also known as Shuyetskaya
The timezone in Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:55 and Sunset at 15:51. It's light
Latitude. 64.7333°, Longitude. 34.7000°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya
Loading map of Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shuya (3.9km)
- Kuzh-Ruchey (5.3km)
- Olonga (6.6km)
- Yam-Ruchey (9.1km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (9.7km)
- Malaya Myagreka (10km)
- Leypruchey (10.2km)
- Fomin (12.3km)
- Chërnyy (14.2km)
- Barabin (16.4km)
- Chërnyy (17.5km)
- Myagreka (22.3km)
- Soroka (23.5km)
- Kem' (25.2km)
- Torlov (25.4km)
- Tueta (25.5km)
- Malyy Petruchey (27.2km)
- Uda (27.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (10.1km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (14.6km)
- Ostrov Konëv (15.3km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (15.4km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (17km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (18.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (22.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (23.6km)
- Ostrov Starchina (23.7km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (25.2km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (26km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (25.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Myanduvara (26km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (13.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (22.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (27.2km)