Traveling Luck for Shuyeretskoye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Shuyeretskoye?What's around Shuyeretskoye?
Wikipedia near Shuyeretskoye
Where to stay near Shuyeretskoye
Also known as Shueretskaya, Shuya, Shuyeretskaya
The timezone in Shuyeretskoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:16 and Sunset at 14:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7167°, Longitude. 34.7500°
Satellite map around Shuyeretskoye
Loading map of Shuyeretskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shuyeretskoye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shuya (3.6km)
- Kuzh-Ruchey (4.6km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (6.7km)
- Leypruchey (7.1km)
- Yam-Ruchey (8.2km)
- Olonga (9.3km)
- Chërnyy (11.8km)
- Malaya Myagreka (12.7km)
- Fomin (15.1km)
- Barabin (16.3km)
- Chërnyy (19.6km)
- Soroka (21.4km)
- Torlov (23.3km)
- Myagreka (23.6km)
- Vyg (25.4km)
- Malyy Petruchey (25.4km)
- Uda (25.6km)
- Shizhnya (25.6km)
- Kem' (27.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (7.9km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (12.6km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (13.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (14.5km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (15.2km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (17km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Starchina (21.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (22.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (23.2km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (24.6km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (26.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (26.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (23.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (13.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (19.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (24.3km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (25.6km)