Traveling Luck for Ostrov Shuyostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Shuyostrov?What's around Ostrov Shuyostrov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Shuyostrov
Where to stay near Ostrov Shuyostrov
Also known as Shui Island, Shuyeostrov
The timezone in Ostrov Shuyostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.7350°, Longitude. 34.9028°
Satellite map around Ostrov Shuyostrov
Loading map of Ostrov Shuyostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Shuyostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (6.3km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (7.5km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (7.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (8.2km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (14.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (15.3km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (18.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (19.3km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (19.6km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (19.7km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (23.1km)
- Ostrov Starchina (24.2km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (25.1km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (25.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (26.7km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (25.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (7.7km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (10.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (19.7km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (27.6km)