Traveling Luck for Proliv Shuyskaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Proliv Shuyskaya Salma?What's around Proliv Shuyskaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Shuyskaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Shuyskaya Salma
Also known as Shuiskaya Salma, Shuyskaya Gut, Shuyskaya Salma
The timezone in Proliv Shuyskaya Salma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:20 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. 34.9333°
Satellite map around Proliv Shuyskaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Shuyskaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Shuyskaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (0.8km)
- Ostrov Konëv (1.7km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (3.8km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (6.3km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (7.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (10.1km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (11.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (11.6km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (15.5km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (15.8km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (17.5km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (17.8km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (18.6km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (21.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Yak (22.1km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.4km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (22.6km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (23km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (18.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (23.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (23.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (18.6km)