Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Sorokskaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Sorokskaya?What's around Stantsiya Sorokskaya?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Sorokskaya
Where to stay near Stantsiya Sorokskaya
Also known as Surokskaya
The timezone in Stantsiya Sorokskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:09 and Sunset at 15:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5333°, Longitude. 34.7667°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Sorokskaya
Loading map of Stantsiya Sorokskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Sorokskaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (3.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (9.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (10.9km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (5.1km)