Traveling Luck for Sorokskaya Guba, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sorokskaya Guba?What's around Sorokskaya Guba?
Wikipedia near Sorokskaya Guba
Where to stay near Sorokskaya Guba
Also known as Soroka bay, Sorokskaya Bukhta
The timezone in Sorokskaya Guba is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:29 and Sunset at 14:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5333°, Longitude. 34.8833°
Satellite map around Sorokskaya Guba
Loading map of Sorokskaya Guba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sorokskaya Guba, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (3.9km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (4.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Melkoye (24.6km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (4.6km)