Traveling Luck for Ostrov Sosnovtsy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Sosnovtsy?What's around Ostrov Sosnovtsy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Sosnovtsy
Where to stay near Ostrov Sosnovtsy
Also known as Ostrov Sosnoviy, Ostrov Sosnovyy, Petaikkosaari, Petäikkosaari, Sosnovtsy
The timezone in Ostrov Sosnovtsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:23 and Sunset at 14:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 35.2167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Sosnovtsy
Loading map of Ostrov Sosnovtsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Sosnovtsy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (0km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (4.6km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (7.7km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (11.8km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (12.7km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (12.8km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (17.8km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (18.5km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (18.7km)
- Ostrov Osinka (19.6km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (19.8km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (22.1km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (24.2km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (27.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (28km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Tegozero (25.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (24km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (26km)