Traveling Luck for Ostrova Sosnovtsy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Sosnovtsy?What's around Ostrova Sosnovtsy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Sosnovtsy
Where to stay near Ostrova Sosnovtsy
Also known as Ostrova Sosnovyye, Sosnovi
The timezone in Ostrova Sosnovtsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:15 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7167°, Longitude. 35.0000°
Satellite map around Ostrova Sosnovtsy
Loading map of Ostrova Sosnovtsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Sosnovtsy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (5.3km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (6.1km)
- Ostrov Konëv (9.8km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (10km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (13.4km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (17km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (17.9km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (18.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (21.6km)
- Ostrov Starchina (23.9km)
- Ostrov Pulya Luda (24.8km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (25.3km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (25.4km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (25.6km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (25.9km)
- Ostrov Osinka (26km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (26km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (25km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (10.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (12km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (17.8km)