Traveling Luck for Ozero Sredneye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Sredneye?What's around Ozero Sredneye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Sredneye
Where to stay near Ozero Sredneye
Also known as Keski-Nilmijarvi, Keski-Nilmijärvi
The timezone in Ozero Sredneye is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 02:37 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 66.4556°, Longitude. 33.1686°
Satellite map around Ozero Sredneye
Loading map of Ozero Sredneye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Sredneye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sredneye (0km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (3.3km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (5.1km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (6.2km)
- Ozero Savino (6.3km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (6.7km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (6.9km)
- Ozero Beloye (7.4km)
- Ozero Sennoye (8.8km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (8.8km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (10.8km)
- Ozero Urakko (11.9km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (12.7km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Pulongskoye (13.6km)
- Ozero Kopatozero (16.6km)
- Ozero Gremyakha (17km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Krivoy (6.4km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (9.9km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (11km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (11.1km)
- Ostrov Navolok (11.5km)
- Ostrov Lushov (12.1km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (14.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Oleniy (14.8km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (15km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (16km)
- Ostrov Golyy (17.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (11km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (13.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Polyarnyy Krug (15.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (5.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (7.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (13km)
Airports close to Ozero Sredneye
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (191.4km)