Traveling Luck for Ostrov Sredniy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Sredniy?What's around Ostrov Sredniy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Sredniy
Where to stay near Ostrov Sredniy
Also known as Sryedni Island, Sryédni Island
The timezone in Ostrov Sredniy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 36.2500°
Satellite map around Ostrov Sredniy
Loading map of Ostrov Sredniy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Sredniy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (0km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (0km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Yatko (3.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (7.8km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (9.5km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (10.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (10.3km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (11.8km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Potulay (13.2km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (14.5km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (15.3km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (15.6km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (15.8km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (17.7km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (19.4km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (20.5km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (22.7km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24.4km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (25.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (26.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (27.1km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (27.4km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (28km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (17.9km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (21.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (25.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (1.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (16.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (25.8km)