Traveling Luck for Ostrov Sredniy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Sredniy?What's around Ostrov Sredniy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Sredniy
Where to stay near Ostrov Sredniy
Also known as Sredni Islet
The timezone in Ostrov Sredniy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:22 and Sunset at 22:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9333°, Longitude. 35.2333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Sredniy
Loading map of Ostrov Sredniy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Sredniy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (0km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (2.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (4km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (4.9km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (6km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (10.2km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (11.7km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (12.8km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (13.6km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (13.8km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (14.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (14.4km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (14.5km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (14.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (15.3km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (16.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (17.5km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Konëv (20.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (20.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (21.2km)
- Ostrov Yak (21.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (21.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (22km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (22.4km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (22.5km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (22.6km)
- Pes'ya Luda (22.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Beluzhiy (22.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Solovetskiy Zaliv (21.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (22.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (16.7km)