Traveling Luck for Ostrov Sredniy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Sredniy?What's around Ostrov Sredniy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Sredniy
Where to stay near Ostrov Sredniy
Also known as Keskimmainensaari, Keskimmäinensaari, Sredni Island, Sredniy
The timezone in Ostrov Sredniy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 00:39 and Sunset at 21:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2875°, Longitude. 33.6650°
Satellite map around Ostrov Sredniy
Loading map of Ostrov Sredniy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Sredniy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (3.5km)
- Ostrov Keret' (3.8km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (4.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (7.6km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (7.7km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (8.6km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (8.7km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (9.7km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (9.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (10km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (10km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (10.6km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (11.3km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (11.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (13.8km)
- Ostrov Sosnovets (14.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (7.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (14.7km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (12.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (6.8km)
Airports close to Ostrov Sredniy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (210.4km)