Traveling Luck for Srednyaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Srednyaya Salma?What's around Srednyaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Srednyaya Salma
Where to stay near Srednyaya Salma
Also known as Srednyaya Strait
The timezone in Srednyaya Salma is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 14:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3000°, Longitude. 33.6500°
Satellite map around Srednyaya Salma
Loading map of Srednyaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednyaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Keret' (3.4km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (5.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (7.4km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (7.6km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (8.2km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (8.5km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (8.7km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (9.2km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (9.7km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (9.8km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (10.7km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (10.8km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (11.7km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (12.3km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (15km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (15.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (6.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (13.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (11.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (1.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (7.7km)
Airports close to Srednyaya Salma
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (209.9km)