Traveling Luck for Ostrov Sumostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Sumostrov?What's around Ostrov Sumostrov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Sumostrov
Where to stay near Ostrov Sumostrov
Also known as Sum Island, Sum-Ostrov, Sum-saari
The timezone in Ostrov Sumostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:02 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3792°, Longitude. 35.2786°
Satellite map around Ostrov Sumostrov
Loading map of Ostrov Sumostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Sumostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sumostrov (0km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (3.1km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (4.6km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (7.5km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (8.2km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (11.6km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (13.1km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (13.9km)
- Ostrov Osinka (16.3km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (17.2km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (17.8km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (17.9km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (18.7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (23.8km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (24.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (28.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Tegozero (27.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (27.9km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (26.5km)