Traveling Luck for Sumskaya Guba, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sumskaya Guba?What's around Sumskaya Guba?
Wikipedia near Sumskaya Guba
Where to stay near Sumskaya Guba
Also known as Suma Bay
The timezone in Sumskaya Guba is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:21 and Sunset at 14:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3183°, Longitude. 35.4069°
Satellite map around Sumskaya Guba
Loading map of Sumskaya Guba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sumskaya Guba, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sumostrov (9.6km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (9.6km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (10.3km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (10.6km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (15.1km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (17.2km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (18.9km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (21.2km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (22.5km)
- Ostrov Osinka (24.8km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (24.9km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (26.7km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (27.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (26.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Myagostrovskaya Bol'shaya Mel' (27.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (27.2km)