Traveling Luck for Sumskiy Posad, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sumskiy Posad?What's around Sumskiy Posad?
Wikipedia near Sumskiy Posad
Where to stay near Sumskiy Posad
Also known as Poselok Imeni Voronina, Posëlok Imeni Voronina, Suma, Suman Kauppala, Sumski Posad, Sumskij Posad, Sumskiy Posad, Sumskiy Posats, Сумский Посад
The timezone in Sumskiy Posad is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:18 and Sunset at 14:42. It's light
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 35.4167°
Satellite map around Sumskiy Posad
Loading map of Sumskiy Posad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sumskiy Posad, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Pi-Ozero (5.2km)
- Ozero Shchuch'ye (7.1km)
- Ozero Gab-Ozero (8.3km)
- Ozero Pustovskoye (11km)
- Ozero Lapsh-Ozero (11.8km)
- Ozero Teg-Ozero (12.8km)
- Ozero Shchuk-Ozero (13.2km)
- Ozero Pert-Ozero (14.7km)
- Ozero Mald-Ozero (15.6km)
- Ozero Beloye (22.4km)
- Sarmos-Ozero (24.2km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (25.3km)
- Ozero Borkhino (26.2km)
- Kevot-Ozero (26.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (27.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (25.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Lat-Navolok (12.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (23.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Parusnitsa (24.5km)