Traveling Luck for Ostrov Tumishche, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Tumishche?What's around Ostrov Tumishche?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Tumishche
Where to stay near Ostrov Tumishche
Also known as Tumishche
The timezone in Ostrov Tumishche is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 35.0167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Tumishche
Loading map of Ostrov Tumishche and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Tumishche, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Tumishche (0km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (2.1km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (3.9km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (6.1km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (6.4km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (7km)
- Ostrov Osinka (11.8km)
- Ostrov Starchina (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (15.7km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (17.9km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (18km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (23.1km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (25.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (10.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (10.6km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (9.4km)