Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Uda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Uda?What's around Stantsiya Uda?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Uda
Where to stay near Stantsiya Uda
Also known as Raz"yezd Uda, Raz”yezd Uda
The timezone in Stantsiya Uda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 15:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 34.5333°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Uda
Loading map of Stantsiya Uda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Uda, in Kareliya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sosnovets (5.7km)
- Mat'-Gora (7km)
- Vygostrov (7.5km)
- Shuyevaraka (9.2km)
- Udozero (10km)
- Ramoye (11.6km)
- Shizhnya (12.7km)
- Belomorsk (13.5km)
- Okunevaraka (13.5km)
- Sal'navolok (16.2km)
- Toppovaraka (18.4km)
- Nakkhanoye (19.4km)
- Sheppovaraka (19.4km)
- Pushnoy (20km)
- Krasnaya Gorka (20.1km)
- Pado-Varaka (20.2km)
- Olimpii (20.3km)
- Perevoznaya Varaka (21km)
- Raznavolok (21.8km)
- Kallivaraka (21.8km)
- Nottovarakka (21.9km)
- Sukhoye (22.1km)
- Letnerechenskiy (22.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kharina (15.4km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (15.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sorokskaya Guba (19.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (5.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (23.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (15.6km)