Traveling Luck for Lesopunkt Ust'ye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Lesopunkt Ust'ye?What's around Lesopunkt Ust'ye?
Wikipedia near Lesopunkt Ust'ye
Where to stay near Lesopunkt Ust'ye
Also known as Metsakeskus Joensuu, Metsäkeskus Joensuu
The timezone in Lesopunkt Ust'ye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 65.2833°, Longitude. 34.1167°
Satellite map around Lesopunkt Ust'ye
Loading map of Lesopunkt Ust'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lesopunkt Ust'ye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (14.7km)
- Ostrov Parigo (15.9km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (16km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (17.3km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (18.2km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (18.8km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (19.2km)
- Ostrov Konëv (19.4km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (19.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (20.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (22.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (20.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yegutvaraka (19.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (20.9km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Blokpost 908 km (22.1km)