Traveling Luck for Uzkaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Uzkaya Salma?What's around Uzkaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Uzkaya Salma
Where to stay near Uzkaya Salma
Also known as Kapeasalmi, Uzkaya Strait
The timezone in Uzkaya Salma is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 15:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. 33.6667°
Satellite map around Uzkaya Salma
Loading map of Uzkaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uzkaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (0.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (3.9km)
- Ostrov Keret' (4.1km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (4.4km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (7.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (7.9km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (8.7km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (8.8km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (9.5km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9.7km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (9.9km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (10.3km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (10.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (10.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (10.7km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (11.3km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (11.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (13.4km)
- Ostrov Sosnovets (14.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (8km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (12.6km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (1.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (6.7km)
Airports close to Uzkaya Salma
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (210.4km)