Traveling Luck for Proliv Velikaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Proliv Velikaya Salma?What's around Proliv Velikaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Velikaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Velikaya Salma
Also known as Guba Velikaya Salma, Suuri-Salmi, Velikaya Strait, Zaliv Velikaya Salma
The timezone in Proliv Velikaya Salma is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 09:25 and Sunset at 11:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.5117°, Longitude. 33.3928°
Satellite map around Proliv Velikaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Velikaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Velikaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kast'yan (2.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (3.5km)
- Ostrov Lushov (3.8km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (4.5km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (4.6km)
- Ostrov Navolok (5.1km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (6.3km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (6.5km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (6.9km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (7.3km)
- Ostrov Naumikha (8.9km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Titov Baklysh (13.1km)
- Ostrov Golyy (13.6km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (14.3km)
- Ostrov Kucherovskiy (15.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (6.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (0km)
Airports close to Proliv Velikaya Salma
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (203.1km)