Traveling Luck for Ostrov Veresovaya Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Veresovaya Luda?What's around Ostrov Veresovaya Luda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Veresovaya Luda
Where to stay near Ostrov Veresovaya Luda
Also known as Katajaluoto, Ostrov Beresovaya Luda
The timezone in Ostrov Veresovaya Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4500°, Longitude. 35.1167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Veresovaya Luda
Loading map of Ostrov Veresovaya Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Veresovaya Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (0km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (3.9km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (6.1km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (6.4km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (7.2km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (10km)
- Ostrov Osinka (10km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (11.6km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (11.6km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (17km)
- Ostrov Starchina (19.4km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (22.6km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (24.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (17km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (16.4km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (15.4km)