Traveling Luck for Ostrov Verkhniy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Verkhniy?What's around Ostrov Verkhniy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Verkhniy
Where to stay near Ostrov Verkhniy
Also known as Verkhni, Verkhni Island
The timezone in Ostrov Verkhniy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:47 and Sunset at 23:35. It's light
Latitude. 64.9167°, Longitude. 35.2333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Verkhniy
Loading map of Ostrov Verkhniy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Verkhniy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Verkhniy (0km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (4km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (5.4km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (5.4km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (7.5km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (8.8km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (11.7km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (12.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (12.6km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (14km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (14.5km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (14.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (14.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (15.2km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (16km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (16.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (16.7km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (18.3km)
- Ostrov Konëv (18.9km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (19.5km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (20.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (20.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (21.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Yak (22km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (22.5km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (22.9km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (23.1km)
- Pes'ya Luda (23.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (16.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (23.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Solovetskiy Zaliv (22.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (23.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (17.7km)