Traveling Luck for Guba Virma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Virma?What's around Guba Virma?
Wikipedia near Guba Virma
Where to stay near Guba Virma
Also known as Virmi bay
The timezone in Guba Virma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3833°, Longitude. 35.2000°
Satellite map around Guba Virma
Loading map of Guba Virma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Virma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (4km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (4km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (6.2km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (8.8km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (8.9km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (9.5km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (14.8km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (14.9km)
- Ostrov Osinka (15.8km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (16km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (17.8km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (21.3km)
- Ostrov Starchina (27.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Vyg (26.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (24.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (25.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (27.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (22.9km)