Traveling Luck for Porog Vochazh, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Porog Vochazh?What's around Porog Vochazh?
Wikipedia near Porog Vochazh
Where to stay near Porog Vochazh
The timezone in Porog Vochazh is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9167°, Longitude. 34.2500°
Satellite map around Porog Vochazh
Loading map of Porog Vochazh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Porog Vochazh, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (32.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Yudin (31.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (27.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (31.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (28.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Porog Vochazh (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Myanduvara (5.3km)