Traveling Luck for Ostrova Vonyachi, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Vonyachi?What's around Ostrova Vonyachi?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Vonyachi
Where to stay near Ostrova Vonyachi
Also known as Haisevafsaaret
The timezone in Ostrova Vonyachi is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:24 and Sunset at 14:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1714°, Longitude. 34.7553°
Satellite map around Ostrova Vonyachi
Loading map of Ostrova Vonyachi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Vonyachi, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (3.2km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (3.3km)
- Ostrov Senukha (3.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (3.8km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (4.9km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (5.7km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (5.9km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (6.3km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (7.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (8.2km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (9.1km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (11km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (11.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (15km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (15.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (16.2km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (16.6km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (17.1km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (19.4km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (19.5km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (20.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (20.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (6.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (20.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (4.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (20.5km)