Traveling Luck for Ostrov Yak, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Yak?What's around Ostrov Yak?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Yak
Where to stay near Ostrov Yak
Also known as Ostrov Yakostrov, Yak Island
The timezone in Ostrov Yak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:16 and Sunset at 22:16. It's light
Latitude. 64.9833°, Longitude. 34.8167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Yak
Loading map of Ostrov Yak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Yak, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yak (0km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (1.9km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (7.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (8km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (8km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (8.2km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (9.8km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (9.9km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (11km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (11.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (11.3km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (11.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (15km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (16.1km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (16.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (16.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (17km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (17.6km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (18km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (18.7km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (19.6km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (20.1km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (20.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (20.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (1.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (6.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (1.7km)