Traveling Luck for Yam-Ruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Yam-Ruchey?What's around Yam-Ruchey?
Wikipedia near Yam-Ruchey
Where to stay near Yam-Ruchey
Also known as Yamostrovskiy Ruchey
The timezone in Yam-Ruchey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:19 and Sunset at 14:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. 34.8667°
Satellite map around Yam-Ruchey
Loading map of Yam-Ruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yam-Ruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (4.1km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (5.7km)
- Ostrov Konëv (6.3km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (8.3km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (14.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (15.9km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (16.4km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (19.7km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (19.9km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (19.9km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (21.7km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (22.3km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (23.7km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (25.2km)
- Ostrov Yak (25.3km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (26.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (26.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (13.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (23.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (26.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (21.5km)