Traveling Luck for Lesopunkt Yegut, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Lesopunkt Yegut?What's around Lesopunkt Yegut?
Wikipedia near Lesopunkt Yegut
Where to stay near Lesopunkt Yegut
Also known as Metsakeskus Egut, Metsäkeskus Egut
The timezone in Lesopunkt Yegut is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 20:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2333°, Longitude. 34.0500°
Satellite map around Lesopunkt Yegut
Loading map of Lesopunkt Yegut and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lesopunkt Yegut, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (21.3km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (21.9km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (22.1km)
- Ostrov Parigo (22.3km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (22.3km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (22.9km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (23.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (24.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (24.3km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (24.3km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (24.8km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (25.5km)
- Ostrov Konëv (25.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (26km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (8.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yegutvaraka (16.4km)