Traveling Luck for Ostrov Yelovyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Yelovyy?What's around Ostrov Yelovyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Yelovyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Yelovyy
Also known as Koivusaari, Ostrov Berezovyy, Ostrov Elovyy
The timezone in Ostrov Yelovyy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 02:25 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4608°, Longitude. 33.4439°
Satellite map around Ostrov Yelovyy
Loading map of Ostrov Yelovyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Yelovyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yelovyy (0km)
- Ostrov Navolok (1.6km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (2.3km)
- Ostrov Lushov (2.6km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (3.1km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (3.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (4.5km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (6.8km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (9.7km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (13.4km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (13.5km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (13.6km)
- Ostrov Naumikha (13.9km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (14.7km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (15.5km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (17.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (16.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (13km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (8.1km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Nil'mogubskiy (14.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (6.3km)
Airports close to Ostrov Yelovyy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (203.9km)