Traveling Luck for Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda?What's around Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda
Where to stay near Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda
Also known as Ostrov Yuzhnyy, Yujni Perkh Luda
The timezone in Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 20:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 36.4833°
Satellite map around Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda
Loading map of Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (0km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (3.2km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (4km)
- Ostrov Potulay (4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (4.6km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (4.6km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (6.1km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (8km)
- Ostrov Yatko (9.5km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (9.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (12km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (12.7km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (13.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (14km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (17.2km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (18.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (18.6km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (18.6km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (18.9km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (20.4km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (23.1km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (25.6km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (25.7km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (26.2km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (26.3km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (27km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (27.4km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (28.3km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (29.5km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (30.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (30.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (29.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (29.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (27.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Stamik Gryaznogubskiy (27.6km)