Traveling Luck for Berëzovoye, Evenkiyskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Berezovoye?What's around Berezovoye?
Wikipedia near Berezovoye
Where to stay near Berëzovoye
Also known as Berezovoe, Berezovoye, Berëzovoye, Березовое
The timezone in Berezovoye is Asia/Krasnoyarsk
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 20:30. It's light
Latitude. 61.4700°, Longitude. 92.9539°
Loading map of Berëzovoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Berëzovoye, in Evenkiyskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Chapskiy Khrebet (41.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Tunga (24.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Tobol'skiye (34.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tunga (34.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chapskaya Shapka (35.9km)