Traveling Luck for Nogayskiy Kanal, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Nogayskiy Kanal?What's around Nogayskiy Kanal?
Wikipedia near Nogayskiy Kanal
Where to stay near Nogayskiy Kanal
The timezone in Nogayskiy Kanal is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8947°, Longitude. 46.5533°
Loading map of Nogayskiy Kanal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nogayskiy Kanal, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novokrest'yanovskoye (2km)
- Aleksandro-Nevskoye (3.4km)
- Stepnoye (5.9km)
- Novomonastyrskoye (6.5km)
- ((Yasyukovskiy)) (7.3km)
- Kuznetsovskoye (7.6km)
- ((Shakhovskiy)) (8.3km)
- Novogeorgiyevka (9km)
- Bondarenovskoye (9.2km)
- Kalinovka (9.5km)
- Novokokhanovskoye (9.9km)
- Borozdinovskaya (11.1km)
- Krasnooktyabr'skoye (11.6km)
- Mikheyevskoye (11.7km)
- Novoromanovka (11.8km)
- Pervokizlyarskoye (11.9km)
- Kosyakino (12.1km)
- Krasnyy Voskhod (12.5km)
- ((Imeni Krasnaya Armiy)) (12.7km)
- Imeni Shaumyana (13km)
- Sary-Su (13.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mirskoye Ozero (2.5km)
- Urochishche Zasady (8.8km)
- Urochishche Saranayevoye Ozero (9.4km)
- Urochishche Yashchiki (10.2km)
- Urochishche Kruglen'koye (10.2km)
- Urochishche Argakovo (10.6km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Liman (10.9km)
- Urochishche Glukhoye (11km)
- Urochishche Srednyaya Griva (12.8km)
- Urochishche Zareka (13.1km)
- Urochishche Khoroshevskoye (13.4km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Staroye Ruslo Reki Prorva (11.5km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Novoromanovskoye Lesnichestvo (12.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Yelga (12.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Gniloye (12km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (11.6km)
Airports close to Nogayskiy Kanal
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (175.9km)