Traveling Luck for Atanovskiy Kanal, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Atanovskiy Kanal?What's around Atanovskiy Kanal?
Wikipedia near Atanovskiy Kanal
Where to stay near Atanovskiy Kanal
The timezone in Atanovskiy Kanal is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:31 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.9039°, Longitude. 46.5067°
Loading map of Atanovskiy Kanal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Atanovskiy Kanal, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stepnoye (1.9km)
- Aleksandro-Nevskoye (5.4km)
- Novokrest'yanovskoye (6.4km)
- Kalinovka (10.2km)
- ((Yasyukovskiy)) (10.3km)
- Sary-Su (10.8km)
- Novomonastyrskoye (10.9km)
- Kuznetsovskoye (12km)
- ((Shakhovskiy)) (12.5km)
- Novogeorgiyevka (12.5km)
- Bondarenovskoye (13.3km)
- Mirnyy (13.8km)
- Borozdinovskaya (14.2km)
- Novokokhanovskoye (14.4km)
- Novoromanovka (14.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Atanovskiy Kanal (0km)
- Kukuruznyy Kanal (1.9km)
- Stanichnyy Kanal (4.4km)
- Nogayskiy Kanal (4.6km)
- Mirskoy Kanal (5.7km)
- Prosyanoy Kanal (9.5km)
- Kruglen'kiy Kanal (10.3km)
- Dimitrovskiy Kanal (10.9km)
- Borozdinskiy Kanal (12.2km)
- Burzhanovskiy Kanal (14.2km)
- Kanal Karachanova (15km)
- Safonnyy Kanal (15.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mirskoye Ozero (2.5km)
- Urochishche Kruglen'koye (10.4km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Liman (11.6km)
- Urochishche Zasady (11.9km)
- Urochishche Argakovo (12.3km)
- Urochishche Srednyaya Griva (13.7km)
- Urochishche Saranayevoye Ozero (13.8km)
- Urochishche Chushkino (14km)
- Urochishche Kostikova Yama (14.3km)
- Urochishche Glukhoye (14.3km)
- Urochishche Yashchiki (14.6km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Staroye Ruslo Reki Prorva (15.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Brigada Krasnyy Voskhod (11.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Yelga (12.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Gniloye (11km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Borozdinskiy (13.9km)
Airports close to Atanovskiy Kanal
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (179.5km)