Traveling Luck for Kanal Dadras, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Kanal Dadras?What's around Kanal Dadras?
Wikipedia near Kanal Dadras
Where to stay near Kanal Dadras
The timezone in Kanal Dadras is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:26 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.634999999999998°, Longitude. 46.505000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanal Dadras, in Dagestan, Russia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Agach-Chungul' (1km)
- Urochishche Burchakly (3.9km)
- Urochishche Kiyevskiy Ostrov (5.7km)
- Urochishche Shcherbakovo (6.9km)
- Urochishche Ogurchiki (8km)
- Urochishche Staraya Stanitsa (8.4km)
- Urochishche Orlova Polyana (9.2km)
- Urochishche Paran'kina Roshcha (9.3km)
- Urochishche Solenen'koye (9.9km)
- Urochishche Poperechnyye Ozëra (10.2km)
- Urochishche Stozhki (10.3km)
- Urochishche Chuval (11.1km)
- Urochishche Atamanskoye (11.1km)
- Urochishche Tatarkina Polyana (11.6km)
- Urochishche Staryye Sady (11.8km)
- Urochishche Poyma (12.1km)
- Urochishche Rozliv (12.1km)
- Urochishche Rechishnoye (12.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kutan Urgalay (5.7km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Ordzhonikidze (7.2km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach Dakhadayeva (7.2km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach-Dakhadayeva (8.1km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Gyndybokiy (9.5km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Lenina (9.7km)
- Molochnotovarnaya Ferma Kolkhoza Imeni Frunze (10.2km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Pobeda (11.3km)
- Chuval Kutan (11.6km)
- Tsentral'noye Uchilishche Kolkhoza Imeni Dvadtsat' Vtorogo Parts”yezda (11.6km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Rossiya (13.2km)
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Kurdyukovskaya (6.1km)
- logging camp;
- a camp used by loggers.
- Kutan Leskhoza Tsunta (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Starogladkovskiy (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (12.9km)
Airports close to Kanal Dadras
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (153.6km)