Traveling Luck for Urochishche Tula-Bustala, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Urochishche Tula-Bustala?What's around Urochishche Tula-Bustala?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Tula-Bustala
Where to stay near Urochishche Tula-Bustala
The timezone in Urochishche Tula-Bustala is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:26 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1080556°, Longitude. 46.643333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Tula-Bustala, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Shaydan )) (2.6km)
- (( Nizhniy Bursun )) (4.8km)
- Dylym (5km)
- (( Verkhniy Bursun )) (5.1km)
- (( Khalata-Tala )) (5.8km)
- Gostala (6.6km)
- Arkabash (7km)
- Leninaul (7.4km)
- Endirey (7.5km)
- Kalininaul (8.8km)
- Guni (11.4km)
- Inchkha (12km)
- (( Kuriman )) (12.6km)
- Khubar (13km)
- (( Aktash-Karlan )) (13.2km)
- Toturbiykala (13.7km)
- Novokuli (14km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Kanava Bavtugaytataul (11.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Eraskhantataul (11.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Achisu (7.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Les Nekuya (8.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kazbekovskiy Rayon (14.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gorenzhikor (7km)
Airports close to Urochishche Tula-Bustala
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (104.5km)