Traveling Luck for Kurgan Nogay-Tyube, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Kurgan Nogay-Tyube?What's around Kurgan Nogay-Tyube?
Wikipedia near Kurgan Nogay-Tyube
Where to stay near Kurgan Nogay-Tyube
The timezone in Kurgan Nogay-Tyube is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:23 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.421111099999997°, Longitude. 46.358888899999997° , Elevation. 22m
Geographic features & Photographs around Kurgan Nogay-Tyube, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sovetskoye (1.9km)
- Pervomayskoye (2.8km)
- Terechnoye (4.4km)
- ((Ak-Bulat)) (4.5km)
- Akbulatyurt (5.6km)
- Azamat-Yurt (7km)
- Khar'kovskoye (7.4km)
- Kemsiyurt (7.7km)
- Paroboch (9.2km)
- Shelkozavodskaya (10.2km)
- Novosel'skoye (10.3km)
- Aksay (10.8km)
- Oktyabr'skoye (11.2km)
- Shelkovskaya (11.4km)
- Pchelosovkhoz (11.6km)
- Khangash-Yurt (11.6km)
- Engel'-Yurt (12.1km)
- Moksob (12.5km)
- Novogagatli (12.6km)
- Yevgeniyevka (13.2km)
- Kadi-Yurt (14.5km)
- Grebenskaya (14.5km)
- Kobi (15.7km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- an artificial watercourse.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Grebenskoy Most (13.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 2184 km (15.6km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Chervlënskiy Kollektor (14.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yamansu (11.1km)
Airports close to Kurgan Nogay-Tyube
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (147.4km)