Traveling Luck for ((Adil'-Otar)), Dagestan, Russia
Where is ((Adil'-Otar))?What's around ((Adil'-Otar))?
Wikipedia near ((Adil'-Otar))
Where to stay near ((Adil'-Otar))
The timezone in ((Adil'-Otar)) is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:19 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.5186111°, Longitude. 46.4744444°
Geographic features & Photographs around ((Adil'-Otar)), in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- ((Adil'-Otar)) (0km)
- Dzerzhinskoye (0.2km)
- Utsmiyurt (2.1km)
- Oktyabr'skoye (5.6km)
- Ibragimotar (6km)
- Budenovka (7.5km)
- Patimat-Otar (7.5km)
- Novogagatli (8.2km)
- Chagarotar (9km)
- Voskresenskoye (9.7km)
- Grebenskaya (9.8km)
- Chankayurt (10.9km)
- Moksob (11.1km)
- Akbulatyurt (11.4km)
- Kemsiyurt (11.6km)
- Novosel'skoye (11.9km)
- Khamamatyurt (12km)
- Adil'-Yangiyurt (12.1km)
- Terechnoye (12.9km)
- Shelkovskaya (13km)
- ((Ak-Bulat)) (13km)
- Tukita (13.9km)
- Khar'kovskoye (14.3km)
- Kamyshkutan (14.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Grebenskoy Most (5.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Shelkovskaya (14.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Aksayskoye Vodokhranilishche (14.9km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Severnyy Kollektor (13.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yamansu (13.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Sukhaya Aksayka (5.1km)
Airports close to ((Adil'-Otar))
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (145.7km)