Traveling Luck for Gostala, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Gostala?What's around Gostala?
Wikipedia near Gostala
Where to stay near Gostala
Also known as Gustala
The timezone in Gostala is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 16:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.0739°, Longitude. 46.6939°
Satellite map around Gostala
Loading map of Gostala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gostala, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gostala (0km)
- (( Shaydan )) (4.1km)
- Dylym (5.3km)
- Guni (5.6km)
- (( Khalata-Tala )) (5.9km)
- Khubar (6.6km)
- Inchkha (7.7km)
- Gertma (10.9km)
- (( Verkhniy Bursun )) (11.2km)
- (( Nizhniy Bursun )) (11.3km)
- Leninaul (12km)
- Kalininaul (12.2km)
- (( Kuriman )) (12.5km)
- Endirey (12.6km)
- Miatli (13km)
- Burtunay (13.1km)
- Arkabash (13.6km)
- Pionernyy (14.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Kanava Bavtugaytataul (15km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kurgan Pashnatyube (14.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Achisu (3.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Ikha (11.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Les Nekuya (12.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gorenzhikor (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kazbekovskiy Rayon (10km)
Airports close to Gostala
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (98.4km)