Traveling Luck for Aleksandro-Nevskoye, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Aleksandro-Nevskoye?What's around Aleksandro-Nevskoye?
Wikipedia near Aleksandro-Nevskoye
Where to stay near Aleksandro-Nevskoye
Also known as Aleksandro-Nevskaya, Aleksandro-Nevskoe, Aleksandro-Nevskoye, Alexandronevskaya, Александро-Невское
The timezone in Aleksandro-Nevskoye is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:20 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9202778°, Longitude. 46.5588889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Aleksandro-Nevskoye, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aleksandro-Nevskoye (0km)
- Novokrest'yanovskoye (4.7km)
- ((Yasyukovskiy)) (4.9km)
- Kalinovka (6.1km)
- Novogeorgiyevka (7.2km)
- Stepnoye (7.2km)
- Kuznetsovskoye (7.5km)
- ((Shakhovskiy)) (7.6km)
- Bondarenovskoye (8.3km)
- Novomonastyrskoye (8.6km)
- Novoromanovka (9.4km)
- Mikheyevskoye (10.3km)
- Novokokhanovskoye (11.1km)
- Kosyakino (11.7km)
- Karabagly (12.1km)
- Pervokizlyarskoye (12.2km)
- Krasnooktyabr'skoye (13.3km)
- Krasnyy Voskhod (13.5km)
- Imeni Shaumyana (13.5km)
- Kuybyshevo (13.8km)
- ((Imeni Krasnaya Armiy)) (13.8km)
- Borozdinovskaya (14.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Staroye Ruslo Reki Prorva (14.2km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Novoromanovskoye Lesnichestvo (10.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Yelga (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bel-Yelgi (13.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Gniloye (8.8km)
Airports close to Aleksandro-Nevskoye
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (178.2km)