Traveling Luck for Burtunay, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Burtunay?What's around Burtunay?
Wikipedia near Burtunay
Where to stay near Burtunay
Also known as Burtunaj, Burtunay, Буртунай
The timezone in Burtunay is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:21 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.986944399999999°, Longitude. 46.628055600000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Burtunay, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Burtunay (0km)
- Almak (4.9km)
- (( Kuriman )) (6.3km)
- Guni (9km)
- Akhsu (10.7km)
- Dylym (11km)
- Gertma (11.2km)
- Kalininaul (12.5km)
- (( Amir-Kort )) (12.5km)
- Gostala (13.1km)
- Simsir (13.2km)
- (( Lyusu )) (14.2km)
- Leninaul (14.5km)
- Khubar (14.8km)
- (( Shaydan )) (15km)
- Tatay (15.3km)
- Baytarki (15.3km)
- Simsir (16km)
- Imanaliroso (16.3km)
- Artlukh (16.7km)
- (( Verkhniy Bursun )) (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Salatau (15km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Achisu (16.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gorenzhikor (10.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kazbekovskiy Rayon (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Pashtaul (15.7km)
Airports close to Burtunay
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (101.4km)