Traveling Luck for Guni, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Guni?What's around Guni?
Wikipedia near Guni
Where to stay near Guni
Also known as Guni, Гуни
The timezone in Guni is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:24 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.031111099999997°, Longitude. 46.699166699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Guni, in Dagestan, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Guni (0km)
- Gostala (5.6km)
- Khubar (6km)
- Gertma (6km)
- Dylym (7.8km)
- Burtunay (9km)
- (( Shaydan )) (9.3km)
- Inchkha (10.8km)
- (( Kuriman )) (11.1km)
- (( Khalata-Tala )) (11.4km)
- Zubutl' (12.3km)
- (( Lyusu )) (12.5km)
- Almak (12.8km)
- Dubki (13.3km)
- (( Druzhba )) (13.6km)
- Kalininaul (13.7km)
- Miatli (14.1km)
- Akhsu (14.2km)
- Leninaul (14.5km)
- Pionernyy (14.6km)
- (( Verkhniy Bursun )) (15km)
- (( Nizhniy Bursun )) (15.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Nadyr Bek (15.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Achisu (8.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Ikha (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kazbekovskiy Rayon (5.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gorenzhikor (4.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Pashtaul (13.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Kochev'ye Tugay (15km)
Airports close to Guni
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (96.2km)